Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

The day after Thanksgiving, we all drove to the mountains and picked out Christmas trees and cut them down. It was a grand adventure!

This is when Rachel and I went crazy...I believe I am making an Indian call...we have that wild mountain look in our eyes.
Here I am with Luke, Rachel, and Lydia. This was on the ride to our adventure cutting down Christmas trees.

So my bad...it's been a while. For thanksgiving break Rachel and I went to Nevada and stayed with my grandma and partied with all of my aunts and uncles and cousins. I love my extended family! Even though I also had a lot of homework to catch up on, it was a much needed break and we had lots of fun. Turns out I only have pictures from one day of the whole trip. One of my favorite adventures was when we went rabbit hunting and we saw hundreds of antelope and we chased them in the car, it was very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment