Top ten from the Holts (in no particular order):
11. George Strait concert in January. It was our anniversary gift to ourselves. We had great seats on the floor! He even touched Steph’s hand!
22. Steph passed her hunter safety class. So, Justin took Steph hunting for the first time ever. We just went for 1 day and hiked a lot and camped out. It was a fun trip. We saw some deer, but never got close enough. We also saw a huge moose!
33. Went fishing a couple of times.
44. Had an amazing Goodson family reunion in Virginia. Hooray for family!
55. We were able to work on the farm for the 7-week break. Justin helped build a huge bailer barn and increased his welding skills to professional status. It was Justin’s first trip out to the farm and he loved it!
66. Steph broke her foot in October. Her first broken bone and first trip to the ER. It happened at work. A solid metal panel on the bottom of a cow shoot broke off and dropped on her foot. Papa Goodson was the first person Steph talked to and he was a voice of reason and told her to go to the hospital. She couldn’t have done it without him.
77. We moved into a trailer to save some money. We have more room and it feels more like a home. We love it! Super Mama Goodson came out and helped us move, clean, organize, cook, shop, etc… What an amazing woman. She saved us.
88. Steph is on an elimination diet to try to get feeling better. It has worked wonders, but has been very hard. She lost 15 pounds.
99. Justin was the CEO of Tito’s Tacos. A student run business that he helped create. They were very successful and made just under $20,000 in 8 weeks. Unfortunately, they were unable to keep any of the profits because it goes back to the school.
110. Justin built his first knife.