Weston is 5 months old! We feel so lucky and blessed to have his sweet personality and spirit in our homes. He is a very sweet and chill baby. He is getting more active and likes to be entertained these days. He gets bored easier these days. I went and got all the toys out that Marg gave us. Anything new is exciting to him. We love our little Weston so much! I can’t imagine life without him!
Here are some things about 5 month old Weston:
- - he loves to be outside
- - he is squawking a lot these days
- - he tries to sing along with you when you sing
- - he loves music
- - he has learned how to blow bubbles and does that a lot
- - goes down for naps so sweetly and without a pacifier
- - still wakes up 3 times every night to eat
- - has started eating baby food and loves each kind he tries
- - he is the sweetest boy; we love him so much!
- - he is so handsome
- - not a snuggly guy anymore; he likes to be facing forward and see where he’s going and what is going on
- - likes to stand with assistance
- - gets bored of a toy after not too long; likes to be entertained
- - he is fascinated by my hair
Now prepare for a picture overload...