Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love you mom!





Mother! I love you so much! I am so grateful to have you as my mom. I feel so blessed to be your daughter. You are the best mom in the whole wide world! I am so grateful for all that you have taught me. I am grateful for your testimony and your strength in the gospel and for letting me lean on your testimony until I gained my own. Thank you for teaching me to work hard and for being the best example of a hard worker. Thank you for always being there for me, for comforting me, for taking care of me when I was sick, for being silly and making me laugh, for all of the delicious home cooked meals you prepared, for listening to me, for teaching me everything I know, for believing in me, for seeing my potential, for loving me, for supporting me, for braiding my hair everyday and for everything else! Thank you mom!

I love you with all of my heart and can't even begin to put into words how much I appreciate you and all that you have done and continue to do for me. You are the most amazing woman I know. You are so beautiful and I love how you are in better shape than all of us combined. Awesome. You are always willing and happy to serve others. You are always ready to help others and people everywhere look to you and admire your good example. You never cease to amaze me with your many talents and the perfect example that you are to me. I love you mom! You are my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment