Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rodeo...take 2

So remember how in the fall I rode a steer? Well, I signed up to ride again! My goal was to beat my old record of about 3 seconds...but I just tied it. It was so much fun and I am so glad so many people came to support me, I really appreciate that. After the rodeo, we went to this country dance and they had a mechanical bull there...so I rode that too and did much better. So now I am ready to try it again next fall? Yes! Count me in!


So happy!


I was so determined to do better...but my steer turned so sharp right as the gate opened...it was unexpected.


Falling...

It was just the best day ever! I got to be outside, be around animals (especially cows), and horses and cowboys! Holla. I love rodeos!!

Soon to come: the video of me riding...hold onto your pants.

1 comment: