Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm just Harry...

So of course I went and saw Harry Potter 7 on the opening night! I am Harry Potter, so I had to be there. I also saw Hagrid and so many other friends! It was awesome. I drew a scar on my forehead and brought my wand and wore my gryffindor shirt. We got there very very early so Lauren and I just chilled and during our free time I was wandering around and saw a table where they were drawing the Dark Mark for free! so of course I got one.



Also, it really is amazing how similar Harry and I are. Here are some of our many similarities:
- This is my sixth year of college and Hogwarts is for 7, and I have another year...so...same.
- during the movie my wand broke and so did Harry's!
- I'm British...
- I have an enemy named Lord Voldermort who I have to kill. (neither one can survive while the other one lives).
- My best friends names are Ron and Hermione.
- I can talk to snakes
- I'm in Gryffindor

No comments:

Post a Comment