Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Internship

I just received the bad news that I did not get the internship for the church ranch in Nebraska. This is a major bummer. So if anyone knows of any internship....anywhere....for a ranch type experience...you could let me know, and I would love that. I have a couple leads I am looking into, but pretty much I'm open to any suggestions.

On a side note, the antibiotics I'm taking, or maybe it's the cold weather...or a combination of both...something makes me a bottomless pit. It's awesome. I can eat and eat and eat and not ever get full.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Now you will not be close to us in Iowa this summer! (I think you should come out here anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is an internship out there for me or really any sort of job I will rush to your side!

    ReplyDelete