Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Justin!


This handsome man had a birthday on Feb 24th! Happy birthday to my most sweet, most handsome, most amazing husband in the world. I love him so much..


He went to a hunting expo with his dad and brother the weekend right before his birthday, so I had all his presents out in the living room with some balloons and a birthday banner to surprise him.



I got him some chocolates, a movie and a helicopter.  I thought I got him a smaller one, but it was huge and very powerful!

He had so much fun flying it around!

Here it is in the air.


I also made him his favorite cake.  A Devil's food cake with a can of sweet and condensed milk poured over it, a layer of cool whip, topped with heath bars. Delicious.  

I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment