Sunday, December 8, 2013

Update on the old foot

I can now put a little pressure on my foot and I try to hobble around with one crutch.  When we go outside Justin is my other crutch in case I slip on the ice and snow. It still hurts quite a bit though, so I am going to get an MRI.  If my ligament is messed up, then it could take up to 9 months to heal completely.  Hopefully, that is not the case.  But here is some things I have learned about myself: 
- I do not easily get bored. 
- I am sort of (and by sort of I mean really really really a lot) enjoying not having to work outside in the freezing cold. 
- I wish I could be more helpful around the house with things. (I can now do dishes for a short amount of time and laundry...progress).
- I took my first shower since I broke my foot. It was exciting and I sat on an ice chest that we put in the shower. Good times.

It's kind of hard to see, but my foot is still swollen and bruised (this was a couple weeks ago...but it still pretty much looks the same. Maybe more bruising).

No comments:

Post a Comment