Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving '14

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Holts in Caliente. Everyone was able to make it except for Andrea's family because she just had a baby. We ate lots of food, shot clay pigeons, played in the park, played games, and hung out. We have so much to be thankful for this year!







Some things I am especially thankful for this year (in no particular order):
-       The gospel. It brings such peace, comfort, guidance, purpose, direction, and happiness into our lives.
-       My wonderful family! I am so thankful for my parents and how amazing they are. I hope to be half the parents they are for our little baby. What great examples. They are so fun and happy and loving and giving.
-       I am thankful for my siblings. I love how close we are. I love them so much!
-       A wonderful and sweet husband. He has taken such good care of me and is so sweet to me. He works so hard for us and I feel so safe when I am with him. He is my best friend, my protector, my provider, and soon to be father of our children. He makes me laugh and I don’t know what I would do without him.
-       To be pregnant! I know lots of people who have a hard time getting pregnant, so I am thankful that I am able to have children. I am also thankful not to be super sick!
-       To have a home to live in. Even though our trailer is poorly insulated and cold it’s nice to have a roof over our head.
-       Tender mercies and blessings. We have been so blessed this year. It’s very humbling and amazing.
-       I am thankful for tithing and fast offerings. I know that we wouldn’t have been able to pay for things without the blessing of tithing.
-       A healthy body. It’s nice to have my foot healed and my allergies figured out so I feel good. 


1 comment: