Friday, June 5, 2015

Weston: 2 months

I finally got Weston in to his 2 month appointment. I had to wait on his Medicaid card to get here. We have to go back next week for his shots because they were all out. But they weighed and measured him. He is very healthy and is doing great. The longer night shifts didn’t last very long. He now wakes up every 2-3 hours. It is exhausting. Good thing he is so cute. 

Weston smiles a lot now and is starting to coo. It just melts my heart. He is such a sweet boy. He is only fussy if something is wrong. We love him so much! I think he is going to be tall like his dad. 

2 month stats (9 weeks):
weight: 13.4 lbs (75%)
height: 24.5 inches (90%)
head: 15.3 inches (20%)










Lydia took some very amazing and cute pictures of him! 

These are some I just took with his sticker:




look at that cute grin

No comments:

Post a Comment