Monday, October 19, 2009

The Rodeo

Here are some pictures from the rodeo that I was in. I rode the bull for about 2.4 seconds. Right out of the shoot I somehow lost the rope I was holding onto, so I just rode without hands. It was crazy but so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next semester! Thanks to everyone who came and was so supportive. Also I will post the video as soon as I get that.


Me and Rachel.


Look no hands. I was so frazzled because I was first to ride in my section and I didn't have a helmet. So I finally had to go to one of the other girls and ask for her helmet. So I was not in the mind frame that I wanted to be in when I was finally on the steer. But it was so much fun! I love rodeos and riding a bull is very very fun!

Me and my roommate Katie. She is responsible for these amazing pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of you on the steer. It makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete