Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inception

The other night I had an inception dream (a dream within a dream)...it was crazy. I was dreaming that I was learning how to surf. So I got on my surfboard and we were swimming out to find the best waves on our boards. But somehow we took a wrong turn and ended swimming for a very long time until we came to this island. We realized we went way too far and had to swim all the way back...it was a weird dream. But then I woke up (or so I thought) and told my mom about that dream. It was a saturday and I remember thinking, "oh no, the testing center is closed and now I can't go take my neurobiology test." It was so real. But then my alarm went off for real real...I was so confused. Also it took me longer than normal to awake from my deep slumber. Inception. Awesome.

Last night I had some more crazy dreams. In my first dream, my mom was cutting some vegetables and she slipped and chopped her hand off. What? But she wouldn't let any of us take her to the emergency room until she finished up some chores. Then, Ashley's appendix exploded or something, so she needed to be taken into the ER as well. But it took us forever to get everyone in the car and no one was cooperating and it was very frustrating. And my mom was just holding her cut off hand, but also somehow cleaning. What a woman.

Then I had a dream that this kid asked me to marry him. So I said yes, because I felt bad for him....that is a terrible reason to say yes. But then I realized what I had done. So I had to tell him that I wouldn't be able to go through with it because he was 18 and hadn't gone on his mission yet, etc. I felt so bad. An exhausting, emotional roller coaster ride of dreams. Good times subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment