Saturday, September 10, 2011

Glacier National Park Part I

Justin and I were lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to Glacier National Park. It was so beautiful and breathtaking. Everywhere you look is a mind blowing beautiful scene. It was awesome and we went on lots of mini hikes to waterfalls. Good work Montana. Here are just a few of the pictures we took of our adventures:







This was actually how close we got to this mountain goat. I think people feed them so they weren't afraid of us and we got very close to them.






Pictures can't accurately portray how beautiful it really was.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty pictures! Real good ones of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curse you and your awesome outdoor adventures! While you're out there exploring God's green earth I'm stuck in my apartment doing stats homework! Could you save me a glass of glacier water for when we meet next? El Paso water is very hard. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete