Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Goodson Family Reunion

Steph and Taylor

Ashley and Andrew

Water balloons were a hit



I have the cutest niece and nephews!
Taylor

Bradley 

Cameron

Andrew

Ben


We were able to have our first official Goodson family reunion this year! Everyone made it except for Matt (who is serving a mission in South London and we are so proud of him!). Thanks to a generous check from Bob, Justin and I were able to fly out and make it.  We helped Ashley with Cameron and Taylor on the flight there and back.  The way to Virginia was exciting, but we made it.  We had to run to our connection flight. Turns out Southwest is an awesome airline! I would fly it again (free bags and free drinks and snacks, yummy snacks too, and friendly stewardesses).

It was so great to be home and be with family. I love my family so much! My mom was awesome and took great care of me and tried to get me all better.  I went to the chiropractor every other day. He fixed my foot! He took an x-ray and it wasn’t broken, but I had some arthritis forming and it was very swollen and separated between two of my toes.  It’s very nice to be able to walk on it again. Hooray for the chiropractor!

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment