Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 4th, 2013

Isn't he so handsome? 



This year we went to two different fireworks shows! One was the weekend before the 4th in Driggs.  It was a really good show! They had the beach boys to sing before the fireworks started and videos during the fireworks talking about our country.  As Justin and I laid and snuggled on a blanket while watching the fireworks, I was overwhelmed with happiness.  I am so thankful for our freedoms and the people that fight for those freedoms.  Hooray for America! I never wanted the fireworks to end because I was just so happy and content in that moment. 

See how excited we are!?

This was the actual 4th of July.  We watched the parade in Rexburg.  I wanted to get all the candy that was being thrown.  I restrained myself till the very end (when all the kids had had enough I guess) and then I went and grabbed some candy! Yay for free candy!

It was a hot

He didn't like the bright flash

The night of the 4th we drove to Idaho Falls and met up with Justin's mom and aunt and some other family.  We were really far away from the fireworks, but it was crowded, and we could still see them.  What a fun night. Fireworks+freedom+husband = happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment