Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Japanese candy/pools/fire

Dad got some Japanese candy for everyone to enjoy. What a fun tradition it has been to eat Japanese candy. 
I love Cameron's face in this one. haha

The awesome grandpa sharing delicious candies







We also went to the pool a couple times. We have enough people to have a pretty competitive volleyball game! That was lots of fun. 









Tender moment

We also ate smores and hot dogs one day in our fire pit.  It is awesome to have a fire pit in the backyard.  We also roasted starbursts (if you haven't tried that ever, go and try it! Life changing).










The ultimate frisbee players



Yummy

Overall it was an amazing Goodson reunion! It was sad when we had to leave. I love my family so much! I am grateful for the delicious meals mother prepared for us. I am grateful for Ben for letting Justin and I steal his room, while he slept in the basement. What a kind soul. I loved playing Beatles rockband and other many games. I could go on and on about how much fun it was. HOORAY FOR FAMILY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment