Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Luke is a Married Man

It was so great to be able to see everyone and reunite with my extended family. It was a crazy fun filled weekend, with not a lot of sleep, but lots of good times.

I love that Ashley came with us! It made the whole trip so much better! It was her first time away from Cameron and it felt just like old times...I love Ashley so much! Why is my family so amazing? We were trying to be really creepy in this picture...I think we succeeded.


The happy couple. Remember how Luke is married? Weird. Also awesome. In addition, I feel like the whole world is getting married or going on missions. True story. Also Luke and Tonya are a very attractive couple...good work.


So my cousin, Luke, got married on Feb 13th in the Denver, CO temple. I am so happy for him, but it kind of blows my mind that he is married now...weird. I drove down to Provo to pick up Ashley, Michael and Matthew and then we were on our way to Denver. It is about a 9 hour drive from Provo. It was so great to be able to make it to this important day and have the three musketeers reunited one last time. Luke's wife, Tonya, is awesome and I definitely approve - she is the coolest!

No comments:

Post a Comment