Saturday, February 5, 2011

First time for everything


If I had to label yesterday it would be the day of new adventures and first time things. Here are all the new things I did:
1) I went to my first swim meet (two of my roommates are on the swim team - they are amazing. It made me wish I could swim better. Maybe I will have to go practice.)
2) I watched my first wrestling match (this kid Sean, who is always over studying with my roommate, is on the wrestling team.)
3) I went latin dancing for the first time - lots of fun!
4) I had Abuelitas, which is this fancy hot chocolate and you dip french bread into it and it was soooo delicious. (or del-yummy) as they say.


What a day full of new adventures. It was a great day and I was so happy but also exhausted at the end of the day. I love days like that. I also went running and lifted weights. A good day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment