Saturday, June 2, 2012

Some Recent Adventures


Justin loves his horse-training class that he is taking right now. His horse is a little crazy, but it's a good challenge for him.  The other day he got kicked in the leg. Ouch. He has also been bucked off a few times, but his horse is doing much better now. My husband is a horse trainer.



This was after a particularly hard day of work. It was VERY windy and dusty.  After breeding and sorting cows, I had to move them to different pastures.  I rode behind them on a four-wheeler in a cloud of dust.  It was exciting. I had to just stop sometimes because I couldn't see and I was afraid I would run into a cow. I love my job. Tiring and hard work, but fun.




My sweatshirt looks cleaner than my face and head because I had my coat on. I should have taken some pictures before I took my coat off...

This is one of Justin's inventions. He is awesome. It gets hot in our apartment, especially with a computer on your lap. So he got the one fan really close and put the other one basically in his lap. haha so silly.  He is working on homework, which is what consumes his life these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment