I was so excited!
For our 1st anniversary we had an impulse buy and bought tickets to a George Strait concert. It’s not until January 25th but we are very excited! It’s his last tour before he retires so we decided to just go for it.
On our actual anniversary day we spent the day in St. George. We went out to dinner at Red Robin and then went and saw Les Mes! I loved it and Justin just liked it. He’s not a big musical guy and had never heard the music, so he wasn’t as into it as I was. But he is so sweet to be willing to go and watch it with me. We also stayed at a Best Western for the night so we could just relax and be by ourselves. I’m so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man. He is so sweet to me and gets sweeter and sweeter with every passing day. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. He is so handsome and loving. I love everything about him and I’m so lucky to spend all of eternity with him. What a great year!
Things I love about him:
- I love how handsome he is
- I love when he dances
- I love when he holds me
- I love when he makes me laugh
- I love when he sings made up songs
- I love how protected I feel when he is with me
- I love that I can’t sleep without him now
- I love that he is a perfectionist and has OCD about some things (like having all of the light switches in the same direction).
- I love how passionate he can be about things (like hunting and getting all A’s).
- I love that we both don’t like onions so I just take them out of all the meals I make
- I love that he loves cheese so much – we go through it so fast now.
- I love that he always needs his back scratched.
- I love how fast he falls asleep – as soon as his head hits the pillow (and I’m a little jealous of that talent)
- I love that he always pops my back for me
- I love that he is always in shorts and a t-shirt while I wear so many layers
- I love that he will do anything that I ask him to – he’s so willing to serve me
- I love that he has a hard time eating the last of anything (for instance: if there is one Gatorade left he has a hard time drinking it)
- I love that he can cook any type of meat really well (steaks, chicken, etc. His quesadillas are my favorite!)