Sunday, July 14, 2013

Official Hunter Lady

We went out to Apple-bee's to celebrate!

On May 28th and 29th I took my field course part of my hunter's education class.  I did the first part of it online.  It took me a while because I would just do it here and there, when I could find the time and energy after work.  Once I passed the online part, I was required to sign up for a field day.   So now that I have taken and passed both, I can now officially hunt!  I went and bought a hunting and fishing license.  This fall Justin is going to help me try to hunt a deer. Awesome. I am very excited.

The field day classes were pretty cool.  Our teacher was awesome and funny.  The first night we reviewed and took a test (I only got one question wrong).  The next night we shot at targets (one of the old guys there helping was impressed with my shooting and told me I could be on his team anytime haha), practiced crossing fences with guns, learned the difference between black bears and grizzly bears, and got to look at different types of guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment