Sunday, October 6, 2013

I am 26!


I am 26 now! Crazy. This post is a little late. We had a late birthday celebration for me when we got home from Nevada. One day after work I came home to flowers, a balloon, gifts, and brownies in the oven! What an amazing man I have married. Needless to say, it made my day!

Justin got me a sweet razor pocket knife that I have been wanting and some chocolate :) He know's me well. And I bought some sweet boots for work with the money my parents gave me! Hooray for new boots and a knife. Yay! On a side note, I went to every boot store in Idaho Falls and tried on every boot in my size until I found these! They fit perfectly and are so comfortable. Turns out they are also made of elephant skin so they are supposed to be really tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment